Canadian Lumber is always looking for excellent full time, part time and seasonal employees. Our employees are a source of pride for us and pave the way for our future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Estimate, quote and sell commercial, residential and agricultural building projects to contractors and the general public.
- Ability to cold call and client prospecting
- Research and place orders for specialty products
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Co-ordinate delivery of customer orders
Requirements & Qualifications
This is a sales position and the successful applicant must be able to sell, plus have 5-10 years’ experience in the building trade industry as a journeyman carpenter, a general contractor or sales experience in the building trade industry, as well as being comfortable working in a computerized environment working with email, spreadsheets and drawings. Canadian Lumber will give preference to candidates who:
- Have local relationships
- Previous experience with commercial and residential estimating
- Familiar with local building codes
- Are fluent in English along with the ability to speak Low or High German.
How to Apply
Salary will be based on the qualifications of the applicant. Canadian Lumber offers job security and a competitive compensation & benefits package. Resumes can preferably be dropped off at Canadian Lumber Winkler to the Attention of Brian Penner, or alternatively by email to email@example.com. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.