Canadian Lumber is always looking for excellent full time, part time and seasonal employees. Our employees are a source of pride for us and pave the way for our future.
We are a company committed to offering excellent working conditions and benefits
- Competitive salaries
- An excellent benefits program
- A fun and stimulating work environment
- Flexible hours
- Career development opportunities
- Staff and family get togethers
We welcome all resumes from excellent candidates please forward to:
Below are links to jobs that we currently have available:
Canadian Lumber is accepting applications for the position of Project Sales.
Reporting to the retail store manager the Project Sales person is responsible to:
- Estimate, quote and sell commercial, residential and agricultural building projects to contractors and the general public.
- Ability to cold call and client prospecting
- Research and place orders for specialty products
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Co-ordinate delivery of customer orders
This is a sales position and the successful applicant must be able to sell, plus have 5-10 years’ experience in the building trade industry as a journeyman carpenter, a general contractor or sales experience in the building trade industry, as well as being comfortable working in a computerized environment working with email, spreadsheets and drawings. Canadian Lumber will give preference to candidates who:
- Have local relationships
- Previous experience with commercial and residential estimating
- Familiar with local building codes
- Are fluent in English along with the ability to speak Low or High German.